THIS PICTURE REALLY CAUGHT MY EYE RECENTLY 👻
Because ever since my teens, decided that I would NOT go to my deathbed and say “oh I wish I’d done this and that”.
A bit premature for my age, but this attitude has pushed me to say ‘yes’ a lot and to live some incredible experiences.
Some good, some not so great.
All have made me stronger, wiser and basically who I am today.
I often use the ‘deathbed’ analogy with my clients.
Why would I do that?
Because their gut & health issues always hold them back from living their lives FULLY.
They often haven’t:
- eaten out or at friends’ for ages, because of their ‘special’ restricted diets
- worn their favourite clothes because they can’t fit in them because of their bloated bellies
- gone for ‘that’ job or promotion because they lack the motivation, energy or clarity of mind
- seen their friends for a long time because they just don’t understand what they’re going through
- had sex with their partners, because they feel insecure about their bodies
I help them to take charge of their health and life by:
➡️ helping them to reconnect with their inner ‘voice’ to find their strengths
➡️ asking the right questions that will lead them to take charge of their healths and bodies again
➡️ providing a safe, non-judgmental space where they can explore all possibilities
➡️ giving them hope that they CAN and WILL get what they want.
So let me ask you: what’s holding YOU back from leading a fulfilling and happier life?
Contact me through the contact form below to explore what you want to achieve and how I can help you get there.