Personalised, tailored retreats available throughout the year – giving you the best opportunity to get on track with all your health goals for the year.
“The house was really comfortable and clean. The view was fab! The food was great as were the juices. It was so helpful to learn some recipes and learn about a new way of cooking/eating in person. I loved our walks and it was lovely to do Qi Gong in the Downs. The sea swim was really invigorating. I really loved having the yoga sessions and the reflexology was incredible. The vision board was fab, I loved having the opportunity to be creative.
I would recommend the retreat 🙂 It felt amazing to be cared for and looked after. As a mum you very rarely have time to focus on yourself or to have someone else to care for you as usually you are the one doing the worrying and caring! It was also so helpful to gain all the knowledge I did over the four days. It was like a crash course and it would have taken so much longer to gain this knowledge, I felt really inspired to carry on with all the techniques at home and it really helped to set me on a new path. “ Carly
“The detox retreat with Nathalie is fantastic. I have done two now & find the balance between nutrition, relaxation and yoga very therapeutic. It is a superb way to rejuvenate and take time out.” Felicity
“Nathalie has an inspiring charm and empathy and for that reason I will continue to follow her & join her wonderful retreats”. Ellie
“I had an amazing time, total relaxation, amazing food. Very relaxed and comfortable retreat with Nathalie. Cannot wait to return! Thank you so much – your support is really appreciated.” Linda
“Fab food – lots of tips! lovely lady 🙂 “Lisa
“Amazing, refreshing and energising food. Enjoyed all the tips and recipes. Looking forward to creating my own. Thank you!” Olivia
“Amazing food with an amazing person. Truly inspirational!!” Amrit
– You – if you want a deep health reset and find it hard to do ‘healthy’ on your own
– You – if you have a health condition you just can’t shift and need personal attention and knowledgeable total care
– You – if you want help to get started on healthy eating and lifestyle habits and want a clear plan to make that happen at home
– You – if you just need a little kick-start to get you on the healthy path again
– You – if you want to have fun while eating great food, learning about your own body, enjoying healthy pampering activities, relaxing thoroughly…a break from it all.
(all optional except food 🙂
– Organic vegan food and snacks
– Juicing & exclusive 2-day juice fasts
– In-house reflexology or massage treatments
– Cookery demos
– Walks in nature: Hove beach/South Downs
– Sauna blanket/cold water dips (in a pod at home or beach)
– Sea dips/swims (optional but great introduction to cold-water therapy! with an experienced cold water swimmer)
– Yoga/QiGong classes (locally or in-house) (optional)
– Nutrition workshops/talks
– Vision board creation
– One-to-one nutrition consultations
– A personalised approach guaranteed by the small numbers.
Numbers: 2-3 people only: Imagine a retreat with your best friend(s), wife/husband, child (18+)?
Where: In my own 4 bedroom home in Portslade (with amazing views) – overlooking the SouthDowns and a 5 min drive from the train station and from the beach.
Prices: from £550pp. (min 3 people) Maximum 4 people (2 people sharing a kingsize bed)
Check out the venue (my home):
“A Guest Favourite – One of the most loved homes on Airbnb according to guests”
– Personalised (pick and choose who, what and how much you want to do)
– Hosted by a Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach with over 15 years’ experience and many retreats under her belt 😉
– You choose the people and activities you want on it.
– An easy, fun way to get started on the right healthy path for 2024 with a take-home programme including recipes, tips and personalised knowledge.
Copyright © 2020 · New Leaf Nutrition · All Rights Reserved
Designed by MB-sites
The information on this course is not intended to replace medication or advice from your general practitioner (GP), medical doctor or specialist and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information based on the research and experience of Nathalie Sansonetti and her work as a Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach. N.Sansonetti encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.