Gut Balancing Chia Pudding
This is a delicious and healthy filling breakfast and because of the berries, do not need more sweetness, so you can have these regularly! You can have it as a post workout snack or small breakfast, and add 1tsp hemp protein powder and 1 TBSP almond/cashew butter if you want it more filling.
150g fresh berrries
125ml almond milk (unsweetened) – or other dairy free milk option
¼ tsp vanilla bean powder (online or Infinity or Waitrose/Ocado)
3 TBSPs chia seeds
- Blend or crush the berries with a fork , milk and vanilla powder until smooth in a blender or with a hand-blender
- Add the chia seeds to the mixture and stir well to mix the chia seeds evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar with a top (I use old jam jars or sauce jars)
- Keep in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours before eating.
- You can add a little raw honey if you want more sweetness and a handful of mixed seeds, dry pan toasted for a few minutes…yum!
Do you want help to transform your gut or any other health issue?
If you’ve tried many things and want a more holistic, natural approach that combines body, mind, spirit, check the programs I offer in my ‘services’