Picture this: It’s January 1st. You’ve just had a month of relentless parties, drinks and food galore and are now feeling more stuffed than the turkey you had for Christmas. And all this in the name of “I’ll diet/exercise/run/stop drinking/walk the dog in the New Year..”
Why wait to feel rubbish later,
when you can be in charge of your health today?
Here are a few tips to help you take control:
- Always have breakfast – to prevent your blood sugar from fluctuating all day, leading to cravings and snacking.
- Drink more water! 1.5 to 2 litres of plain, room temperature water sipped through the day – every day – no exceptions.
- Portions: your stomach is only about the size of your palm. Eat little and often and stop feeling like you have to binge as if you’re not getting another meal ever again.
- Just do it – Schedule in 30 minutes of walking/running/cycling OUTSIDE, daily, rain or shine – Make it part of your routine like tooth brushing.
- Take time – eat slowly, chew well, breathe deeply while you eat/drink. Enjoy every bite/sip and you will soon feel full before you’ve finished your plate.
Enjoy Christmas and the new you!
Do you want help to transform your gut or any other health issue?
If you’ve tried many things and want a more holistic, natural approach that combines body, mind, spirit, check the programs I offer in my ‘services’